Photo-Motion attaches great value to protecting the privacy of personal and/or personalised details that you provide us with. We also believe that it is important to inform you of the manner in which we use your personal details and, in addition, to offer you options as to how this information is used. We therefore advise you to read this Privacy Statement carefully. This Privacy Statement indicates, among other things, which information is collected by us on this website, the purpose for which it is used and how it is protected.
By using this website, our products and our services, you agree to allowing us to collect and process information as described in this Privacy Statement.
- Reasons for providing Photo-Motion with your personal details
- Use of your personal data by Photo-Motion
- Placement of cookies on your computer (or other device)
- Use of Google Analytics Cookies
- Protection of your personal data
- Your rights
- Controller of personal data
- Contact us for submitting questions and requests
1. Reasons for providing Photo-Motion with your personal details
Providing your personal and/or personalised details enables us to offer you a number of advantages:
- We can contact you to provide you with further information in response to a question you have submitted.
- We can send you the information you requested.
- We can (at your request) plan an appointment with you.
2. Use of your personal data by Photo-Motion
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to create and manage your personal account at the online Photo-Motion Platform;
- to process your requests via our online services;
- to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services;
- to send marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues;
- to make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- to test and improve our systems by which our services are provided;
- to prevent misuse or improper use of our services.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. It is possible that we may instruct third parties to collect, process and/or analyse the personal details or other information provided through our website or elsewhere. In addition, it may be necessary to forward your details to third parties in order to provide you with a product or service that you ordered with us. These third parties are allowed to use the information for the above purposes only. Using it for any other purpose is prohibited. We also disclose personal details if so required by law.
Photo-Motion does not sell or disclose your personal details to third parties if they can use these details for their own purposes. Furthermore, Photo-Motion will not forward your details to other third parties without your prior consent.
3. Placement of cookies on your computer (or other device)
It is possible that the website may send a cookie, a small text file, to your computer. This enables us to recognise your computer when you revisit us. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can block them through your Internet browser options or opt to receive a warning prior to a cookie being stored. For further information on cookies please go to cookiecentral.com.
When you visit our website to view, read or download information, we save some visitor’s information such as the domain name and the host computer from which you access the Internet, the IP address (Internet Protocol) of the computer you are using, the date and time of your visit to our website and the Internet address of the website from where you were directly linked to our website. We use this information to measure the traffic on our websites and to improve them. After some time this information is destroyed.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
Photo-Motion uses third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.
4. Use of Google Analytics Cookies
Photo-Motion uses Analytics cookies to research the use of this website. These statistics give us more insight regarding the (frequency of) use of this website. Based on those statistics, we can provide better support and improve our website, if necessary.
We collect statistics via the web analyzing tool Google Analytics. In accordance with legal requirements, we have agreed on a processor agreement with Google. By disabling data sharing by Google, we are able to guarantee that Google will not share any collected data with third parties. Furthermore, we do not use the collected data for any other Google services ourselves.
The Analytics cookies provide Photo-Motion with data of website users. E.g. the following data will be stored in our web analyse system:
- IP-addresses (with the last octet masked);
- traffic sources explaining how users reached our site;
- (sub)pages that are visited on our website;
- the duration of the visit;
- use of the website and its subpages.
5. Protection of your personal data
We recognise our responsibility to protect the information you entrust us with. Photo-Motion uses a variety of security measures to protect your details, including secure servers and firewalls.
6. Your rights
Once you have provided us with your personal and/or personalised details, you have the right to change or delete these. You need to contact us in order to do so.
7. Controller of personal data
6718 XT Ede
K.v.K. Rotterdam (Chamber of Commerce): 30205644
VAT registration number: NL 8148.01.596.B01
8. Contact us for submitting questions and requests
If you have any questions or requests regarding Photo-Motion’s Privacy Statement, you can contact us.
This Privacy Statement is governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising from this or otherwise related to this website will be submitted to the competent court in Dordrecht.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement can also be submitted by completing our contact form.