Photo-Motion is committed to protecting the privacy of the personally identifiable (personal) data you provide to us. We also believe that it is important to inform you about the way in which we use that information and to give you choices about how the information will be used. We encourage you to read this privacy statement carefully. This privacy statement indicates, among other things, which information is collected by us on this website, how we use that information and how the information is protected.
By using this website, our products and our services, you agree to our collection and processing of your data in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Table of contents:
- Reasons for providing Photo-Motion with personal details
- Use of personal information by Photo-Motion
- Sending cookies to your computer, mobile device or tablet
- Use of Google Analytics Cookies
- Protection of Your Data
- Your Rights
- Controller of personal data
- Contact for questions or requests
1. Reasons for providing Photo-Motion with personal details
Providing your personal data enables us to offer you the following benefits, among others:
- We may contact you in response to your request for more information.
- We can send you the information you have requested.
- We can schedule an appointment with you (if you have requested one).
2. Use of personal information by Photo-Motion
We may use your personal data to:
- create and manage a personal account for the online Photo-Motion Platform;
- process applications via our online services;
- answer questions and inform you about new and/or changed services;
- sending marketing information, such as newsletters and brochures;
- making analyses in order to offer you relevant offers and information;
- testing and improving systems used to provide our services;
Prevent abuse and improper use of our services. We do not store your data longer than necessary for the performance of our services or as long as we are required to do so by law. Afterwards, your personal data will be deleted. It may happen that we commission third parties to collect, process and/or analyse the (personal) data provided on our websites or elsewhere. Furthermore, it may be necessary to provide your data to third parties so that we can deliver the product or service you ordered. These third parties may only use the data for the above purposes; any other use is strictly prohibited. We also disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law.
Photo-Motion does not sell or provide personal information to third parties when they can use your personal information for their own purposes. Furthermore, Photo-Motion will not provide your details to other third parties without your prior consent.
3. Sending cookies to your computer, mobile device or tablet
Our website may send a “cookie” (a small text file) to your computer. This allows us to recognise your computer when you visit us again. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please refer to the help file of your Internet browser to learn how to block all cookies and/or how to ensure that you receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You can find more information about cookies at the website cookiecentral.com.
When you visit our website to view/read/download information, we collect and store some “visitor data”. This includes information such as the domain name and the host computer from which you access the Internet, the IP address (Internet Protocol) of the device you are using, the date and time of your visit to our website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website. We use this data to measure the traffic on our website and to improve it. This data is deleted after some time.
There are 2 types of cookies: permanent cookies and temporary cookies (session cookies). Permanent cookies are saved as a file on your computer or mobile device for a period of up to 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and are deleted as soon as you close your internet browser.
Photo-Motion uses third party cookies to collect statistics for analysis tools such as Google Analytics. These are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies of third parties are stored on your computer or mobile device for a maximum of 24 months.
4. Use of Google Analytics Cookies
Photo-Motion uses Analytics cookies to investigate the use of its website. These statistics give us more insight into how visitors use our website. Based on such statistics, we can serve our customers better and further optimise the visitor experience of our website.
We collect data/statistics via the analysis tool Google Analytics. In accordance with legal requirements, we have concluded a processing agreement with Google. We have deactivated the ‘Share data’ option, which means that we can guarantee that the data that Google collects via our website will not be shared with third parties. In addition, we do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
The Analytics cookies provide us with information about website users. Amongst others, the following information is stored in our website analysis system:IP-adressen (met het laatste octet gemaskeerd);
- Traffic sources that provide insight into how users arrived at our website;
- (sub)pages visited on the website;
- the duration of the visit;
- the use of our website and the various (sub)pages.
5. Protection of Your Data
We recognise our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Photo-Motion uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers and firewalls.
6. Your rights
Once you have provided us with your personally identifiable data, you have the right to change or delete it (or have it deleted). To do so, please contact us directly.
7. Controller of personal data
6662 WE Elst (Gld)
Telephone: +31 (0)85 1307968
VAT number: NL857587249B01
8. Contact for questions or requests
Dutch law applies to this privacy statement. Any disputes arising from this or otherwise related to this website will be submitted to the competent court in Dordrecht.